Save The Bees Kit
- Grow your own field of wildflowers, delightful for pollinators and people alike!
- Mix includes 25 different wildflower species, specifically selected to support, sustain, and delight the pollinators in your yard, garden, and community!
- 100% guaranteed: If your seed fails to germinate, we are happy to provide free replacement seed
- Great for kids and adults, amateurs to experts!
- Enough wildflower seed to plant an area of around 150 square feet
13 in stock
About this Kit
The wildflower species included in this grow kit are specifically selected to support, sustain, and delight the pollinators in your yard, garden, and community! This kit includes detailed growing tips, flower descriptions, and enough seed to plant a beautiful habitat for a wide variety of flashy pollinators!
Includes the following species:
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea)
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus)
- Lanced Leaved Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata)
- Blanketflower (Gaillardia aristata)
- Blue Flax (Linum perenne lewisii)
- Perennial Lupine (Lupinus perennis)
- Cilantro Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)
- Clasping Coneflower (Rudbeckia amplexicaulis)
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
- Mexican Hat (Ratibida columnaris)
- Butterfly Milkweed (Asclepias tuberosa)
- Prairie Aster (Aster tanacetifolius)
- Partridge Pea (Chamaecrista fasciculata)
- Arroyo Lupine (Lupinus succulentus)
- Dwarf Lupine (Lupinus hartwegii)
- Crimson Clover (Trifolium incamatum)
- Cosmos Sensation (Cosmos bipinnatus)
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
- Lemon Mint (Monarda citriodora)
- Lacy Phacelia (Phacelia tanacetifolia)
- New England Aster (Aster novae-angliae)
- Plains Coreopsis (Coreopsis tinctoria)
- Bee Balm (Monarda fistulosa)
- California Blue Bell (Phacelia campanularia)
- Black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta)
Like to Eat? Thank a Bee!
Nearly 75% of all flowering plants on Earth rely on pollinators to reproduce, and close to half of all foods in the human diet are made possible only through the vital efforts of bumble bees, honey bees, butterflies, beetles, and other hard-working pollinators. Night and day, through millions of flower-to-flower flights among thousands of plant and tree species across the globe, pollinators make a monumental impact on the planet and human life.
The best way to support the essential work of these unsung heroes of the food chain is to provide nourishing flowers and welcoming habitat in our yards and gardens. Thank a bee! Plant these wildflowers!
About Jonsteen’s Flower Kits
Our 100% guaranteed, eminently gift-able flower seed grow kits feature packaging as charming as the flowers they grow, and contain enough high quality seed for large, spectacular patches.